Eve’s Small Japanese Juniper Bonsai Tree is approximately 6 years old and planted in a 5-6 inch glazed ceramic container. Complete Bonsai Gift Kit Includes Fertilizer, Figurine, and Clippers. Bonsai Tree arrives beautifully gift wrapped. Each Bonsai is unique and the shape and style may vary from the Bonsai pictured. Eve’s Bonsai are beautifully decorated with moss and landscaping pebbles.
We use a special bonsai potting mix to ensure your tree will live for years to come. The Japanese Juniper Bonsai Tree averages 9-11 inches in height with a 6-7 inch spread. Ceramic glazed container may vary from the picture in color and style. This is the perfect Bonsai Tree for beginners and novices alike.
The Japanese Juniper (Juniperus procumbens Nana) is the most popular tree for Bonsai because of its compact foliage and ability to train branches into popular shapes. The Japanese Juniper Bonsai is best suited for patios or outdoor areas, requiring good indirect sunlight and moist watering conditions. The Japanese Juniper is cold-hardy and can withstand temperatures below freezing.
You will find our bonsai to be of the highest quality. All trees are grown at our nursery in Florida and we sell only items that will live long after they are purchased. We ship our bonsai trees with care instructions and package so the tree will arrive healthy and in excellent condition.
Bonsai represents the artistic use of gardening techniques to develop a tree into a miniaturized version of its counterpart in nature. Bonsai is not a specific type of tree; rather many types of trees go through the gardening process of bonsai.
- Attention California Customers: Your Tree will consist of a Dwarf Cypress Bonsai tree in replacement of the Japanese Juniper due to California Agricultural Restrictions.
- Complete Bonsai Gift Kit includes fertilizer, figurine, and clippers, beautifully gift wrapped.
- Japanese Juniper Bonsai Tree is approximately 6 years old, planted in 5-6 inch ceramic container.
- Bonsai Tree averages 9-11 inches in height with 6-8 inch spread.
- Perfect for patio and outdoor areas, requires bright lighting and moist watering conditions.
- State agricultural restrictions prohibit delivery of this tree to California or Hawaii.