The world’s leader in automatic poultry door openers brings an Electronic Doorkeeper for your chicken coop.
Made in Germany for Cheeper Keeper USA for outdoor use, this door opener is constructed to be reliable and dependable in keeping your poultry flock safe from dusk until dawn.
An integrated photoelectric switch controls the electronic doorkeeper motor, which opens or closes the sliding gate of the poultry house via a pulling cord.
Easy to install and complete instructions included. Just install the rails, slide the door down, install the covered all weather motor, hook up the pulley cord to the door, and watch it close at night. You can vary the sensitivity to close earlier or later, and open earlier or later.
60 seconds to open, 60 seconds to close, German engineering to perfection for 30 years.
Gate measures about 8 3/4″; wide and 13″ high is best for all standard breeds.
All components have been tested to work under any condition without jams or animal tampering. The secret to this door is seamless technology, not fancy gimmicks or hidden complicated and too-sensitive electronics which inevitably breakdown. This coop door uses the absolute least amount of moving parts and simplest technology, yet the refinement in the motor and laser cut stainless steel door is second to none.
Trust a coop door that has real field trials of 30 years and counting and has housed millions of hens across the world!
Installation is easy:
- Configure hen door over existing coop hole.
- Screw down rails with sliding door inside. Check to see if door is easily gliding up and down.
- Run the door all the way up to fully OPEN position and mark it.
- Install the Automatic Door Opener where the green string will attach to the door clip hole, by removing the outer plastic screw and screwing through the existing holes to the coop wall. Snug down hand tight and flush.
- Attach clip to string and door.
Complete Kit Includes Everything You Need–Fresh from the factory in Germany, packed in 100% Custom Recyled Box–Detailed Copyrighted English Manual–Some Assembly Req’d–Needs at least 10″ wide x 34″ height