Ever thought about swapping your bed for a hammock? According to a study, sleeping in a hammock makes you fall asleep faster than you would in a bed, sleeping pad or a tent. Pressure points are evenly supported, so no cramps or backaches when you wake up the next morning. Also, hammock sleeping improves concentration.
The Native Spring Portable Travel Hammock is designed to give you a peaceful and relaxing sleep. Made with 100% parachute soft-touch nylon, the material has a superior durability with the capacity up to 600 lbs. Hand-carry and packable. Very lightweight that you can use it anywhere such as hiking, backyarding or camping. Easy to clean, breathable and dries quickly. It puts your body in an ideal sleeping position so you’ll get a better night’s sleep waking up more refreshed and focused.
- Made of high-quality materials with a capacity up to 600 lbs. Ideal for camping, boating, hiking or back-yarding. Get the most comfortable and relaxing sleep.
- Durable nautical grade rope with fully prepared loops and a pair of solid steel Carabiners to easily adjust the height. Eliminate problems such as unleveled ground, creepy critters, rocks, roots, or ground dampness.
- Designed with superior durability, ultra-light, breathable material, and has tripled stitching for extra support. Perfect alternative to a sleeping pad, ground mat, swing, cradle, or a yoga mat. It helps alleviate back pain as it puts your body in an ideal sleeping position.
- It’s easy to clean and dries quickly, convenient to use indoor or outdoor. Using this will make you fall asleep faster and wake up more refreshed and focused compare with a tent.
- Unfolded Dimensions: 10 ft (long) x 5 ft (width); Packed Dimensions: 7 in (tall) x 5 in (diameter); Weight:15 Oz; Maximum capacity of 600 lbs.