Perfect for chopping down weeds, clearing a camp site or cutting small branches, the black KA-BAR machetes make great all-purpose utility knives.
Field-tested and -approved, the Ka-Bar Kukri machete is ideal for chopping down weeds, clearing a campsite, or cutting small branches.
The machete is equipped with a 1085 Kukri-style carbon-steel blade that excels at chopping and basic field use, along with an ergonomically shaped Kraton G thermoplastic elastomer handle with a non-slip grip. The Kukri measures 17 inches overall with an 11-1/2-inch blade and comes with a black leather/Cordura combination sheath.
- Great for collectors and outdoor services
- Tested to ensure quality and durability
- Black Kukri-style machete with carbon-steel blade
- Ideal for chopping weeds, clearing campsite, and more
- Ergonomic Kragon G thermoplastic elastomer handle
- Includes black leather/Cordura combination sheath
- Blade measures 11-1/2 inches; weighs 1.7 pounds
- Blade shape: Kukri
- Stamp: Taiwan
- Edge angle: 20 degrees
- Steel: 1085 carbon
- Pocket clip: N/A
- Lock style: N/A
- Grind: Hollow
- Handle: Kraton G
- Blade length: 11-1/2 inches
- Overall length: 17 inches
- Weight: 1.7 pounds